you say what is the point
there is total darkness out there
I say I carry a ray of light with me
I cannot vanish the darkness
I am just a little lamp
a small circle of light around me
spreading happiness
warmth in my vicinity
you say I am naive and gullible
I live in this bubble of utopia
far from reality
I am not deluded though
this existence is hard
there are strong winds of uncertainty
if you see me struggling
shield me from the wind
until the flickering stops and I am myself again
there is total darkness out there
I say I carry a ray of light with me
I cannot vanish the darkness
I am just a little lamp
a small circle of light around me
spreading happiness
warmth in my vicinity
you say I am naive and gullible
I live in this bubble of utopia
far from reality
I am not deluded though
this existence is hard
there are strong winds of uncertainty
if you see me struggling
shield me from the wind
until the flickering stops and I am myself again
Comments
Thanks Samosas - I like your recent post a lot as well :)
Keep burning through the night,
Maithri
xx lori