...... these are a few of my favorites things.......
I couldn't believe my luck when I won these earrings on Mary's blog.
Can you imagine my excitement when I found a package bearing my name this evening??


These are the earrings that I won

another pair that I bought from her Etsy Shop:
extra bonus that she sent to mark the beginning of our friendship

I couldn't believe my luck when I won these earrings on Mary's blog.
Can you imagine my excitement when I found a package bearing my name this evening??
These are the earrings that I won
another pair that I bought from her Etsy Shop:
If anyone is looking for some great gifts for the holiday season, please check her out at
Design By MC - I know that I will visiting her a lot for my holiday shopping.
Thank you ever so much Mary!!!!
Comments
And I'm happy it was YOU!
You are really kind to post this. I truly appreciate you putting my links up! Everyone is welcome to my blog and my store. They are both just works in progress. I don't have cards on Etsy yet, but am working on it. And with the holidays coming I have some festive earrings almost ready.
Thanks so much for your order and being so sweet.
Hugs, Mary :)
Hope you have a great week!
Cheers
Preeti