Skip to main content

bubbles

What happens when you let your kid decide how much bubble bath soap to pour in the bath?



a squeaky clean kid :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Photo of the day.
oh how i envy the person in the tub !
HAHAHAHAH... your house is like a sitcom from the Disney Channel!
pink dogwood said…
thanks Anrosh

s.g : I think Disney channel is always on and it is slowing seeping into the environment :)
bindu said…
:) :) funny! great picture. It's one to save and show your daughter's daughter!
pink dogwood said…
yes Bindu - I am saving a ton of stuff for that purpose :)
Sylvia K said…
Oh, that is so perfect! Great photo and a lucky youngster! Thanks so much for sharing this one!
~mE said…
hehe what fun :))
Preeti Shenoy said…
Too good!!!
What fun!Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
preeti
pRiyA said…
hahaha...looks like she is inside a cloud.
lucky kid, i wish i were in her place at that moment.
pink dogwood said…
This is the girl in that tub in the picture. I know, that was really fun in there. mom said you all are envious of this picture. And pRiyA said that I looked like I was in clouds. Well,that was AWESOME! And I hope mom won't show my kids when I have some.
:)
pink dogwood said…
That was my daughter Dia leaving the last comment under my id :)
aMus said…
that is so much fun....great photo...
ArtPropelled said…
LOL....what a hoot! I love this photograph.

Popular posts from this blog

walk at the beach

As I went for an early morning walk to bid adieu to the ocean I felt like three days was not enough. The vastness of the ocean made me forget everything. The voices in my head calculating and recalculating deadlines and the project plans, they were all muffled by the constant roar of the waves. The thoughts about work were wiped out as soon as they formed. The sand slipping away from under my feet reminded me of impermanence of everything. But, all good things must end and I was preparing myself to go back to my routine. As I walked the edge of the water, trying not to get wet, the ocean kept tugging at me like an insistent child. I tuned it out as I tried making a mental to do list of the stuff that needed to be done as soon as I got back. It threw a tantrum and lashed at me with this big roaring wave - how dare I ignore it? I smiled, put away my thoughts, and tuned back into the surroundings again. It calmed down and rewarded me with a gentle tinkling sound of its receding wave - lik...

berry impatient

3 years ago we bought some raspberry and blackberry plants from Lowes. With high hopes and visions of raspberry cheesecake floating in front of us, we made a berry patch. The first year we just had a few berries. Next year we had a few more, but they didn't taste all that great. So I told my husband that we will dig them out of this prime spot and put them somewhere towards the back of our yard and if they live, they live. We planned on putting something else in their spot. I think the berries heard me and I think some feelings were hurt. They knew they were on probabation and they strategized a plan. They spread out in all directions in wondrous glory ... and loaded themselves with lots more berries than ever before... they were looking pretty good so I asked them - you look alright, but I wonder how you are going to taste this year. So they ripened a small batch for me to try. And I can't begin to tell you how wonderful they taste.... And the blackberries are doing alrigh...

love on a scale from 1 to 10

Every time I have a glass or two of wine, I get these urges to write on my blog - I always am embarrassed about it the next morning, but does that stop me? No. But you must be used to it by now. I am reading "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen and am so envious of the love Jacob has for Marlena. I know it is fiction, but still!!! I mean I love my husband, my kids, my parents, my brother, my sister, my dogs, my fishes, my plants, my car (yes I do - I call it Dhanno) - even some of my coworkers - but the extent of my love has never been tested and quantified - so how do I fare on a scale of 1 to 10? Would I run across the top of a running train for my love? Would I??? Is being in love a true or false? Is it enough to say that you love someone? Or is it a scale from 1 to 10? Do some people love more intensely than other? Would I run on top of a running train and risk my life for the people I love? Me - who cannot even hurt a fly - could I kill for love? Would I? Would you? Shoul...