Have you ever watched dogs napping in the sun?
My family room has these high windows which bring in little rectangles of
sunlight into the room.
sunlight into the room.
As the day progresses, these rectangles move across the room - so do the dogs.
I love watching my dogs finding these pockets of sunshine for their naps.
It is so relaxing to watch them laze in the sun.
Comments
I see you gave my blog a shout out. Thank you very much!
I wanted to make the panettone today, but didn't have the raisins. will try it next weekend :) I also got a book on learning italian from the library - I am very excited about it and I thank you so much for teaching it.
I do hope you're feeling better!
Have a great week!
Sylvia
i can imagine it must be interesting the play of light in your room..!
xo
erin