Bella and I have had a rocky relationship from day one.
From the beginning, I found her a little bit too loud and obnoxious. But she did get the job done. However, I kept thinking that she needs to be replaced by someone more elegant. What's with all that snorting noises. Bella Please!!
But, I couldn't get rid of her. Bella is this new coffee maker that I bought and before I could return her, someone recycled the box she came in.
So now I am learning to live with her. She makes a lot of noise while brewing - almost like popcorn popping and it drives me insane. Like she is grumbling because I woke her up from a deep slumber and asked her to make coffee. But the coffee that comes out is pretty good. And she does come with many programmable options that I will explore once I get over the general nuisance that is her existence.
But maybe it's about perspective?
Maybe she is not grumbling and is, in fact, calling for a celebration - look you are alive and your day is about to get better? Look at this amazing coffee I have made for you. Maybe she is proud of the work that she does and I am so used to disengaged silent coffee makers of the past.
Either way, I am learning to live with her shortcomings ...
From the beginning, I found her a little bit too loud and obnoxious. But she did get the job done. However, I kept thinking that she needs to be replaced by someone more elegant. What's with all that snorting noises. Bella Please!!
But, I couldn't get rid of her. Bella is this new coffee maker that I bought and before I could return her, someone recycled the box she came in.
So now I am learning to live with her. She makes a lot of noise while brewing - almost like popcorn popping and it drives me insane. Like she is grumbling because I woke her up from a deep slumber and asked her to make coffee. But the coffee that comes out is pretty good. And she does come with many programmable options that I will explore once I get over the general nuisance that is her existence.
But maybe it's about perspective?
Maybe she is not grumbling and is, in fact, calling for a celebration - look you are alive and your day is about to get better? Look at this amazing coffee I have made for you. Maybe she is proud of the work that she does and I am so used to disengaged silent coffee makers of the past.
Either way, I am learning to live with her shortcomings ...
Comments