Everyone around me is setting goals for 2018. I too have been thinking about it for a while.
During one of these pondering sessions an interesting thought popped up in my head : It doesn't matter how much money you make, what matters is that you feel like you have enough. I have always felt like that. Well not always. Not when I was making minimum wage at 16. But ever since I have had a professional job, I have always felt like there has been enough.
I think one of the unspoken goal that I have is to leave enough money for the kids. But why do I have that desire. I made my own life. Don't I trust them to make their own? If I take that out of the equation then I feel like I have arrived. Life is pretty awesome as is. I have enough and I am surrounded by friends and family that I love.
This is enough.
Thank you universe!
Gratitude!!
During one of these pondering sessions an interesting thought popped up in my head : It doesn't matter how much money you make, what matters is that you feel like you have enough. I have always felt like that. Well not always. Not when I was making minimum wage at 16. But ever since I have had a professional job, I have always felt like there has been enough.
I think one of the unspoken goal that I have is to leave enough money for the kids. But why do I have that desire. I made my own life. Don't I trust them to make their own? If I take that out of the equation then I feel like I have arrived. Life is pretty awesome as is. I have enough and I am surrounded by friends and family that I love.
This is enough.
Thank you universe!
Gratitude!!
Comments