I went for a walk at lunch time.
Sidewalk turned into a trail and path was narrow for a while. I saw two boys coming from the opposite direction riding their bikes. They must be around 10-12 years old.
I got off the trail into the grassy part so that they can pass through. One of them smiled at me and gave the slightest nod of the head to thank. I was warmed by his gentlemanly manners.
Who says next generation has no respect?
I beg to differ :)
Sidewalk turned into a trail and path was narrow for a while. I saw two boys coming from the opposite direction riding their bikes. They must be around 10-12 years old.
I got off the trail into the grassy part so that they can pass through. One of them smiled at me and gave the slightest nod of the head to thank. I was warmed by his gentlemanly manners.
Who says next generation has no respect?
I beg to differ :)
Comments
it's also because you were thoughtful to them
too many adults treat kids like they're invisible or criminals
:)