Skip to main content

Happy Valentines Day

I read this on snowbrush's blog and I thought what a great way to celebrate Valentine's day :)

So here I go

  1. I love my family
  2. I love my friends
  3. I love my dogs
  4. I love books
  5. I love our Library System
  6. I love red wine
  7. I love dark chocolate
  8. I love to hear my daughters play flute and guitar
  9. I love to hear my daughters sing
  10. I love to sing
  11. I love to laugh loudly
  12. I love dancing
  13. I love the color orange
  14. I love cheesecake
  15. I love butter
  16. I love vegetables
  17. I love yogurt
  18. I love anticipation of my kitchen garden
  19. I love cheese
  20. I love my shamrock plant with delicate white blossoms
  21. I love heated seats in my car
  22. I love the internet
  23. I love summer and beaches and palm trees
  24. I love sweating
  25. I love technology
  26. I love loving the same music as my kids as well as the music I love from the 80's
  27. I love anticipation of spring
  28. I love walking and running
  29. I love cotton blankets
  30. I love cashmere sweaters
  31. I love Tai Chi
  32. I love Yoga
  33. I love comfy couches
  34. I love fireplaces
  35. I love Ikea pastries and coffee
  36. I love farmer's cheese
  37. I love farmer's market
  38. I love hard wood floors
  39. I love HD TV
  40. I don't hate my job :)

Comments

Brian Miller said…
ha. love the change up in th last line...and you got a lot of love going on...hope you have a great vday!
Sylvia K said…
Happy Valentine to you and you do indeed have a lot of love going on and some how our worlds always look better when they're wrapped in love. Hope all is going well with you and your family!!

Sylvia
Sylvia K said…
Oh, and I love the new look to your blog! Great for spring!!
Dianne said…
those are some pretty good loves :)

you made me laugh with your it's not Monday, don't scare me comment

hugs to you and your daughters
janis said…
Very Splendid! I think I will follow suit if you don't mind. I love that you have so much love♥
Lori ann said…
oh bhavana, we could be sisters, i love everything on your list too. isn't life good?

i'm glad all is well with you my friend.
xxx
karen said…
Hi! Great new looking blog, and what a burst of happiness for Valentine's day..

Popular posts from this blog

walk at the beach

As I went for an early morning walk to bid adieu to the ocean I felt like three days was not enough. The vastness of the ocean made me forget everything. The voices in my head calculating and recalculating deadlines and the project plans, they were all muffled by the constant roar of the waves. The thoughts about work were wiped out as soon as they formed. The sand slipping away from under my feet reminded me of impermanence of everything. But, all good things must end and I was preparing myself to go back to my routine. As I walked the edge of the water, trying not to get wet, the ocean kept tugging at me like an insistent child. I tuned it out as I tried making a mental to do list of the stuff that needed to be done as soon as I got back. It threw a tantrum and lashed at me with this big roaring wave - how dare I ignore it? I smiled, put away my thoughts, and tuned back into the surroundings again. It calmed down and rewarded me with a gentle tinkling sound of its receding wave - lik...

berry impatient

3 years ago we bought some raspberry and blackberry plants from Lowes. With high hopes and visions of raspberry cheesecake floating in front of us, we made a berry patch. The first year we just had a few berries. Next year we had a few more, but they didn't taste all that great. So I told my husband that we will dig them out of this prime spot and put them somewhere towards the back of our yard and if they live, they live. We planned on putting something else in their spot. I think the berries heard me and I think some feelings were hurt. They knew they were on probabation and they strategized a plan. They spread out in all directions in wondrous glory ... and loaded themselves with lots more berries than ever before... they were looking pretty good so I asked them - you look alright, but I wonder how you are going to taste this year. So they ripened a small batch for me to try. And I can't begin to tell you how wonderful they taste.... And the blackberries are doing alrigh...

love on a scale from 1 to 10

Every time I have a glass or two of wine, I get these urges to write on my blog - I always am embarrassed about it the next morning, but does that stop me? No. But you must be used to it by now. I am reading "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen and am so envious of the love Jacob has for Marlena. I know it is fiction, but still!!! I mean I love my husband, my kids, my parents, my brother, my sister, my dogs, my fishes, my plants, my car (yes I do - I call it Dhanno) - even some of my coworkers - but the extent of my love has never been tested and quantified - so how do I fare on a scale of 1 to 10? Would I run across the top of a running train for my love? Would I??? Is being in love a true or false? Is it enough to say that you love someone? Or is it a scale from 1 to 10? Do some people love more intensely than other? Would I run on top of a running train and risk my life for the people I love? Me - who cannot even hurt a fly - could I kill for love? Would I? Would you? Shoul...