Yesterday I had to stay home because my daughter was not well. I was trying to login to work to get some work done, but for some reason the connection wasn't working.
So, I sat on the floor next to the fireplace with my laptop and surfed the web randomly. My daughter and I watched the past two episodes of top chef that we had missed. Then we watched some reruns of the Cosby Show and shared a good laugh. Every now and then I got up to give her orange juice or make myself some ginger tea.
I haven't had such a relaxing day in a while. All weekends are a frenzy of activities and vacations are 'try to cram in a lot of fun' crazy.
So, my resolution for the next year is to take random wednesdays off, every now and then, just because...
So, I sat on the floor next to the fireplace with my laptop and surfed the web randomly. My daughter and I watched the past two episodes of top chef that we had missed. Then we watched some reruns of the Cosby Show and shared a good laugh. Every now and then I got up to give her orange juice or make myself some ginger tea.
I haven't had such a relaxing day in a while. All weekends are a frenzy of activities and vacations are 'try to cram in a lot of fun' crazy.
So, my resolution for the next year is to take random wednesdays off, every now and then, just because...
Comments
http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/006405.html