I witnessed an acorn being separated from mama oak today
without any fanfare
she casually left her comfort zone
a crackling sound
and then tumbling
tumbling
tumbling
fifty feet
all the way down
and now she waits
to see what the future holds for her
can she one day
reach all the way up
and lovingly brush her new branches
against mother oak's familiar arms
and smile gloriously
for having made it
without any fanfare
she casually left her comfort zone
a crackling sound
and then tumbling
tumbling
tumbling
fifty feet
all the way down
and now she waits
to see what the future holds for her
can she one day
reach all the way up
and lovingly brush her new branches
against mother oak's familiar arms
and smile gloriously
for having made it
Comments
i have ♡lori♡ to thank for finding you!
xx
you should frame it with some photos of you and your daughter and give it to yourself as a gift :)
Oh my Dianne! such praise - I love it :)
I was running when I heard a tiny crackling noise up there - I stopped a saw a tiny acorn tumbling down and these thoughts came into my head.