My sister was in a car accident yesterday. She got hit pretty hard, her head hit the window and the whole window shattered. Her SUV got badly damaged. She called me from the hospital. I got so scared - I started shaking uncontrollably. She claimed to be ok, but I had to see her to believe her. I hate to fall apart at work, but the tears won't stop - my baby sister was hurt.
We live close enough to see each other several times a month and we talk a couple of times a week. But I never tell her that I love her or any such sappy stuff - she would probably think I am drunk or something. But when something like this happens - that's when it all comes rushing to you. It felt like part of me got hurt - I wanted to rush to her - I wanted to give her a hug and make all the hurts go away.
Anyways, she is going to be ok and just has to live through few days of aches and pains. But Anju, if you are reading this - I love you and I can't thank the heavens enough that you are ok - just drive carefully - will ya?
We live close enough to see each other several times a month and we talk a couple of times a week. But I never tell her that I love her or any such sappy stuff - she would probably think I am drunk or something. But when something like this happens - that's when it all comes rushing to you. It felt like part of me got hurt - I wanted to rush to her - I wanted to give her a hug and make all the hurts go away.
Anyways, she is going to be ok and just has to live through few days of aches and pains. But Anju, if you are reading this - I love you and I can't thank the heavens enough that you are ok - just drive carefully - will ya?
Comments
Glad she is going to be fine.