I have stopped getting any plastic bags from grocery stores. I carry my own bags. It sometimes creates confusion at the checkout where I break their preprogrammed standard checkout flow. But in cases like that I just volunteer to bag the stuff myself. It is not that inconvenient, and if I forget to carry one with me, then I just get a paper bag that I then reuse as much as I can and ultimately recycle it.
I really like this quote by Helen Keller:
I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something;
and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.
I really like this quote by Helen Keller:
I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something;
and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.
Comments